- It's okay to make mistakes. It's actually a great way to learn.
- Try not to hold a grudge, life is too short for that.
- If you don't experience the bad things you wont know when a good thing happens.
- Don't panic over your age. Age is just a number.
- Life is your own personal battle field so keep fighting no matter what.
- Even if things seems impossible it will get better.
- Even the experts were beginners once.
- Always bring an umbrella with you.
- If you suffer from things like migraine always have the medication needed for it.
- New things are scary but worth trying even if you don't like it.
- Don't waste time worrying what other people think, life is too short and it's your life.
- It's okay to ask for help.
- It's also okay not needing help.
- A comfort zone is good to have but don't let it control your life.
- If you find something you love, stick with it and don't give a shit about what people think.
- Remember not to dwell on the past and not focusing too hard on the future. You are alive now.
- Toxic people is a big no no to have in your life.
- Leave work at work.
- Don't save money just to certain things. Have a saving plan because one day you'll need it.
- Learn how to say "No" to things you don't want to do.
- Don't start smoking etc! You'll have a damn hard time to stop if ever.
- You can still be an adult and enjoy "childish" things.
- Stress is bad for you. Really bad.
- Fandoms is a forever life saver.
- It's never too late to get a new hobby even if you've wanted to try it since you were a teenager.
- Everyone is alive but please don't forget to live.
- Don't be ashamed of who you are. You are unique and beautiful.
And how many of you are shocked over my age? :)
Just curious since most people irl think I'm 18 at the oldest haha!
Like Nr 4 say: Age is just a number ;)